2008.10.11 - The Bassment - White Devil, Knife the Symphony, Mayor For Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008.10.11 - The Bassment - White Devil, Knife the Symphony, Mayor For Life

My new band, Mayor For Life, is playing our first show at a new place that my friends are starting up called The Bassment, which is actually the really large basement where our bands rehearse. They plan on having BYOB shows on Saturdays with 3 band bills, and charging $5 a head. Should be good times.

Saturday 10.11.08 @ 8PM
    The Bassment
    2734 W. North Ave (enter through rear entrance in back alley)

White Devil
    Knife the Symphony
    Mayor For Life

We go on first, at 8PM sharp, and will probably only play for like half an hour, so get there early if you care to hear us.

Oh yeah, also, I'll be playing this guitar.
    "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Can we party in the terrifying room behind Brian's torture chamber?
    Beware the mighty Septopus
    What a dandy guy
    He lives on top of the submarine
    And he's always eating pies
    He's always eating pies up there
    And throwing festivals
    He's the grandest guy in town
    With seven testicles

Comment

The only acceptable use of that room is for a prison/holding cell for people whose skin is to be cut off and made into a suit.
      "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

(...in theory)

Comment

The scariest thing is the knowledge that there's another room even deeper in there.
          What a dandy guy
          And throwing festivals
          With seven testicles

Comment

There are some scary rooms in that basement.

Maybe we should make this a rock show/haunted house?

Comment

YES
              What a dandy guy
              And throwing festivals
              With seven testicles

Comment

I would like to go to this if I'm not working.

I bet I won't be.

But it's far in advance so I might forget.
                and some other things

Comment

The haunted house portion of the evening is going to consist of watching NIN's Broken videos and huffing.

Can't wait.
                  "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
                  "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

After this show, do not forget to come say Happy Birthday to the Tornado.

Comment

don't forget!

Comment

don/t forget to tip
                        "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Comment

Comment

That eagle done cried!
                              and some other things

Comment

Working...
                              X