Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008.08.15 - Shawnee Cave Amphitheater, Murphysboro, IL(way south) - Shpongle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008.08.15 - Shawnee Cave Amphitheater, Murphysboro, IL(way south) - Shpongle!

Friday, Aug 15, 2008 @ Shawnee Cave Amphitheater
    3747 S. Highway 127
    Murphysboro, IL. (pretty close to St. Louis)

12PM
    Cost: somewhere in the neighborhood of $40? (some places only list it as Aug 15, but to my understanding, it's a two day festival, according to most sites)

All ages

Shongle
    Simon Posford (DJing)
    Jackal & Hyde
    Evol Intent

Apparently, this show is taking place at an actual cave, surrounded by beautiful scenery, which seems very appropriate for this type of music, looks like it'd be worth to come down all the way from chicago for it.

It's a two day festival with three bands and one DJ?
    Finish the book, George.

Comment

...in a cave where the rock will totally absorb all of the sounds, especially the bass.

aaron
      my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

lbe is the new rave forum.

can i get a lens flare?

also
        + YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

sounds pretty sweet. too much money though, and its on my brother's birthday. and far away.

Comment

Working...
          X