X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008.6.7 & 6.8 - Schubas - The M's (record release) w/ Centro-Matic

Saturday, June 7th, 10:30 PM, 21+, $12.00, The M's open up for Centro-Matic

Sunday, June 8th, 9pm, 18+, $12.00, Centro-Matic opens up for the M's

I can't get out of work on Saturday, but I'm definitely going to the show on Sunday.
    Originally posted by xavii

Woah now...this is intriguing.
    Finish the book, George.

Comment

I would like to go to this show and I would like to see Tony. Hopefully I won't be poor this weekend.
      Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Oh hell yes, Centro-Matic. Hopefully I can attend one of these.
        "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

Sunday, I'm there and I'm so fucked up.
          “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

The possibility of seeing McCarthy and Tony at Schuba's makes me feel like it's 2005 again.
            Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

2005 was a crazy year...
              and some other things

Comment

Originally posted by 1 X 1 View Post
                Sunday, I'm there and I'm so fucked up.
                You are my plus one.

Comment

tits.

Comment

What a great show.
                    What a miserable hangover.

Comment

Walking to the bus from this show instead of taking a cab was probably the worst idea I've had in a while. It was worth getting soaked though since it was such a good show.

Comment

I was drunk.

I didn't know what happened to people, but I was at the bar with Schuba and Brian and it was getting too weird; so I bailed.

Comment

I was wondering what happened to you. I was in the basement chatting with Miguel, and when I came back, I didn't know what happened to you. I figured you had either bailed or burst into flames.

Comment

Working...
                          X