Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday 05/26-thrones-reggies

is anybody going to this?

i'm halfway into this idea. the other two bands sound terrible, but it would only cost $8 to see joe preston make some noise.
    "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
    "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

i still talk about how amazed i was the first time i saw thrones.

i then went home and checked out some of his recorded music and couldn't believe it was the same dude...it was so bad (imo)

hahah...i even crusaded for him a bit until my friends started getting back to me with, "are you sure it was called thrones? the thrones i just heard is garbage"
      ...on weed

Comment

was that the show with growing?
        puppy dogs.

Comment

Thrones rulz. I won't go probably because I am poor
          and some other things

Comment

Well if any of you guys end up going, holler at me. I am also poor and will be coming back from camping that night, so I don't know how into going I am going to feel that day.

Comment

Drone music is for lame-o's.

Comment

edit: Doom music is for lame-os.
                "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos

Comment

pro-wrestling is for lame-o's.

Comment

HAHA! Truth.

edit: I must spread around some reputation before giving to lilcompton again.

Comment

Drone and dooom are the shizz almost as much as TRUE black metal but not death metal. Death metal is the boringest, except Kreator but they thrash
                      and some other things

Comment

Dean, I'm sorry to hear this. If you like Kreator, you should check out Defleshed. Three-piece death/thrash attack with no solos. Just riffs. And blast beats.

Comment

TOTAL DEATH
                          Finish the book, George.

Comment

hahaha, i found my old tape of 'endless pain' last week and have probably listened to it a dozen times since then.

i've also got a couple of unopened mint copies of both of the ember demos!
                            The idea of a guilty pleasure has always seemed really silly to me.
                            -Andrew WK

Comment

Ebay > Music > CDs > Kvlt

Comment

Working...
                              X