X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008.4.26 - Metro (All Ages) - Maggot Twat

NOT SAVE FOR VORK

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Patrick Cosmos; 04-21-2008, 09:55 AM.
    Originally posted by idigsouthernrock
    Before this gets to off track I also saw El Superbeasto (Zombies animated thing) this weekend. I would recomend that over the new Halloween. Anyway...back to the butt peeing.

haha. wow. NSFW.

Comment

genius!

aaron
      my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

Stupid.
        “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

lemonparty
          Originally posted by Brody Strellin
          its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

godddddaammmit if i ever see something not labeled nsfw im gonna fucking gahhhhh
            < Total psycho

Comment

Sorry guys my bad. I don't have a computer at work so I forget that people use computers at work.
              Before this gets to off track I also saw El Superbeasto (Zombies animated thing) this weekend. I would recomend that over the new Halloween. Anyway...back to the butt peeing.

Comment

I would think an (all ages) Maggot Twat thread would be NSFW by default.

But hey, that's me.

Comment

Yeah there should be an automatic NSFW assumption with all Maggot Twat posts from here on out.

Comment

for real? cool then.
                    < Total psycho

Comment

Aren't the words "Maggot" and "Twat," strung together, NSFW?

Comment

Working...
                      X