2008.04.11 - Beat Kitchen - Beardog **(Finale!), Mark Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008.04.11 - Beat Kitchen - Beardog **(Finale!), Mark Rose

This looks like it will be our last Chicago show (unless Gajus throws another house party) as Justin and Claire are moving to Chile!

Thanks guys!
    Aaron

Friday, April 11th
    Early Show!!
    Doors @ 6:00 pm | Show @ 6:30 pm
    Tickets: $10.00 | All Ages

Beat Kitchen
    2100 W. Belmont
    Chicago, IL 60618
    my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

whoa, Chile?? that's amazing. for how long?

how about we form a beardog cover band in their honor after this?
    Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

Aaron...bluegrass.

Seriously.
      Originally posted by idigsouthernrock
      Before this gets to off track I also saw El Superbeasto (Zombies animated thing) this weekend. I would recomend that over the new Halloween. Anyway...back to the butt peeing.

Comment

Thanks for coming out last night, i was shocked to see so many of you! It means alot to us; I wish I could have gone to Kuma's though!

hugs and kisses,
        aaron
        my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

please tell me this was not the last beardog show.
          ...on weed

Comment

we'd like to squeeze one more in, but things are looking kind of dim right now with school and preparing... trust me, brendan, you'll be the first to know.

aaron

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

Working...
            X