X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good sesh, D.

Comment

• Pat, honest.

I was blacked out and dont remember stealing the samich out of Greg's mouth, taking a bite, lifting up my shirt, rubbing my belly and saying, "this feels good in this." Ari told me about that this morning.
      I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

• I wish I would have been able to make this. Happy birthdays and what's ups to everyone.
        Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

• In the hour I was there I said hi to almost everyone I knew. I also saw nick get kicked out in the most hilarious way possible for dancing on a bench. It was good to see all of yous.
          < Total psycho

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
            the bartender said you guys didnt drink enough.
            All things considered... lightweights.
            “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

• While I had a great time, I felt like this was somewhat of a bummer with the time limit.

Comment

• Yeah, that time change sure did make a lose an hour of partying. So maybe that's why we 'didn't drink enough.' I'm not sure what the deal was, otherwise.

Comment

• I drank enough and missed work Sunday morning
                  I was born to rock and built to last

Comment

• I would have drank more if the awful women who were bartending actually cared about serving people drinks instead of just sort of chatting by the POS computer. They would look right at me and still not do anything helpful (i.e. get drinks to put in my face).

The older lady who started serving later was like an angel sent down from heaven to sell me the beer I so desperately craved.

EDIT: Oh, and Reggie's was so obviously not feeling the dance party and so very "GTFO" at closing time. I don't know if the booking guy is even going to call me or Aaron ever again. I'd say it was a failure in that regard, but I sort of knew that going in and was nervous about it. I'd say that things went well regardless, though I'm still amazed that we didn't drink enough. Their stratospheric beer prices don't help, but they're 1. cheap for a venue and 2. probably going to pay for an expensive-as-shit rehab on that building, so I understand.
                    Beware the mighty Septopus
                    What a dandy guy
                    He lives on top of the submarine
                    And he's always eating pies
                    He's always eating pies up there
                    And throwing festivals
                    He's the grandest guy in town
                    With seven testicles

Comment

• Did people really get kicked out for not drinking enough? That's odd.
                      hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA! THATS MY KIND OF PARTY.

BY THE WAY DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT THE EASY RIDER REMAKE?

Comment

• Kicked out? No.

We got ousted very abruptly at closing time, though; they cut Steve off mid-song. They obviously wanted us out.

Dusty just brings up that the bartenders also thought we didn't drink enough.

Those are two different things, largely unrelated.
                          Beware the mighty Septopus
                          What a dandy guy
                          He lives on top of the submarine
                          And he's always eating pies
                          He's always eating pies up there
                          And throwing festivals
                          He's the grandest guy in town
                          With seven testicles

Comment

• ^ haha oh, todd.

i would like to point out, though, that i did not have one alcoholic beverage at this event.
                            ...on weed

Comment

• fuck the haters, i got that shit poppin. not only that, they cut me off mid michael jackson. then almost didnt let some people come in with me to carry shit out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Cosmos View Post
                                I would have drank more if the awful women who were bartending actually cared about serving people drinks instead of just sort of chatting by the POS computer. They would look right at me and still not do anything helpful (i.e. get drinks to put in my face).

The older lady who started serving later was like an angel sent down from heaven to sell me the beer I so desperately craved.

EDIT: Oh, and Reggie's was so obviously not feeling the dance party and so very "GTFO" at closing time. I don't know if the booking guy is even going to call me or Aaron ever again. I'd say it was a failure in that regard, but I sort of knew that going in and was nervous about it. I'd say that things went well regardless, though I'm still amazed that we didn't drink enough. Their stratospheric beer prices don't help, but they're 1. cheap for a venue and 2. probably going to pay for an expensive-as-shit rehab on that building, so I understand.
                                nah dog, Robbie thought you dudes were fucking sweet and said that I can set up another show whenever I want.

And it did suck they kicked us out that early, but many of the staff had to be at work the next morning for the bus to the parade, so i'm sure that had something to do with it.
                                I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

Working...
                                X