Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8-2-07 THE NOTE--THEO AND THE SKYSCRAPERS (EX-LUNA CHICKS), LA KINGS, THE STATIC AGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-2-07 THE NOTE--THEO AND THE SKYSCRAPERS (EX-LUNA CHICKS), LA KINGS, THE STATIC AGE

Theo and the Skyscrapers,
    LA Kings,
    The Static Age

August 2, 2007
    @ The Note
    1565 N Milwaukee
    21+
    Doors at 8pm

Win tickets to Lolla, as well.

*Late post sorry, but come and enjoy good music.

Well — it's our game; that's the chief fact in connection with it; America's game; it has the snap, go, fling of the American atmosphere; it belongs as much to our institutions; fits into them as significantly as our Constitution's laws; is just as important in the sum total of our historic life.
    -Walt Whitman-

who are you?
    "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

why are you posting shows?
      "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

that bands looks like a bunch of annoying fucks.
        162 games of Aaron Rowand hitting 56 homers in a year .

Comment

Originally posted by darin_erstad View Post
          that bands looks like a bunch of annoying fucks.
          most people are.
          with something as stupid as the internet around who the hell needs a job..

Comment

Is it really a show? One of those "bands" is a NHL team.
            Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

that broad is doing the "mom-seatbelt" to her bandmates. what do you think the dude on the right is looking at?

Comment

I'm pretty sure I saw that girl in some shitty movie by High Times.

Comment

I saw the Lunachicks in '95 opening for Rancid. Scary stuff, my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by darin_erstad View Post
                    what do you think the dude on the right is looking at?
                    My guess is he's looking at a mirror and thinking "damn...I do kind of look like a goth version of Oats from Hall & Oats."
                    "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

his hair is stupid

Comment

Owen?

////Running Downhill

Comment

Maybe Owen has been possessed. By Lunachicks fans.

Comment

i like how worried marsh/fucker/owen get about each other.

OMG U HDZ CRSH U OK?!

"Y U POZT BAD SHOZ?! U OK?"

Comment

i'm just confused

////Running Downhill

Comment

Working...
                              X