• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005.04.01 - Wheaton - the blonde alibi, cyrus, hang them as traitors

this ain't no april foolin'

when: april 1st, like about 6:30
    how much: a generous donation of some dollas
    where: my house (1689 ivy court east in wheaton)
    who:

*the blonde alibi (the best band in chicago that has nothing to do with durkin)
    *cyrus (spaniards + sludge = DOOOOOOOUD)
    *hang them as traitors (thrash for the kitties)

this is the first show at my house in a long time, and i don't do them that much anymore so you should come and have fun. on top of that, the generous donations from this show will be coupled with the dollas from the show abbas did in december to get something emblazoned on a brick in the sidewalk outside my old work (probably something like "do it for the kids!") which is sweet. the money we pay to have that done goes to help them find a new, bigger location with which to serve humanity, and that's good. the brick will go with them, so everyone will always know that we do it for the kids.

rock.
    hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Originally posted by toddd
    *hang them as traitors (thrash for the kitties)
    who is this?
    THE BEARD STAYS...
    YOU GO.

Comment

Is it cool if Ari brings his deep fryer?
      Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

This show needs to not happen on the day that I give my oral argument and then go out for Businessperson Friday.
        Beware the mighty Septopus
        What a dandy guy
        He lives on top of the submarine
        And he's always eating pies
        He's always eating pies up there
        And throwing festivals
        He's the grandest guy in town
        With seven testicles

Comment

Originally posted by toddd
          to get something emblazoned on a brick in the sidewalk outside my old work (probably something like "do it for the kids!")
          Oddly enough, I just had this emblazoned on the sidewalk outside my windowless dirt-floor cellar.
          Finish the book, George.

Comment

I will be playing this show and then immediately afterwards be driving out to Northwestern to dj some party. Everyone should come; dress and lie to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by jose
              I will be playing this show and then immediately afterwards be driving out to Northwestern to dj some party. Everyone should come; dress and lie to impress.
              Oh man, I hate Northwestern. Can I come and ruin everybody's night?
              “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

Of course; my goal is to make people dance while I am djing and to make them cry when I talk to them. I f ucking hate Northwestern.

Comment

well, i guess those are two more supports of why i should be glad i decided to not go there.

evanston is kind of an irritating town anyway. and the giant rocks limit what should be an enjoyable beach experience.

dude, have fun at the party...do you know where it is, like, within northwestern?
                  Last edited by dunford; 04-01-2005, 01:38 AM.
                  Bread Party

Comment

i had/have nothing AGAINST the school, but def. decided to change my plan on applying there after spending the night
                    Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

there might be one seat in the cyrus train... call me if you're interested.
                      I wanna be a boat

Comment

Working...
                      X