Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005.03.22-Dekalb-Plane, Professor Scientist, These Are The Sounds Our Faces Make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005.03.22-Dekalb-Plane, Professor Scientist, These Are The Sounds Our Faces Make

MARCH 24, 2005
    132 Harrison
    Purple House
    Dekalb, IL 60115
    $4

Plane
    Professor Scientist (Corey of Inspector Owl)
    THESE ARE THE SOUNDS OUR FACES MAKE (mike mroz project)
    featur ( i think?)

THEME IS ZOMBIES!!
    ALL YOU SPRING BREAKERS BETTER COME!

this starts at 10pm.

Comment

I've been to a party in that house before. Watch out for cowboy boots!!
      Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

THE VENUE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 322 2ND STREET!
        IN THE ATTIC.

Comment

good, that party wasn't fun anyways
          Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

NEVERMIND THE VENUE IS 320 2nd ST!

val how have you been everywhere?

Comment

I have my ways

Comment

Working...
              X