Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005.03.04 - First Methodist Church - Inverted, World Sleeps, Mighty Ohio,Inthewakeof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evan forgot to say that Mandra is playing this show. It's odd, as Evan is in this band.
    We're probably playing first. Watch out for this guy:
    If a number don't come real, then I don't need that stumper. The concept of the variable can take it in the dumper.

Comment

Originally posted by david g
      Evan forgot to say that Mandra is playing this show. It's odd, as Evan is in this band.
      We're probably playing first. Watch out for this guy:
      well there goes the only chance we had. the element of surprise!
      when all the world sleeps

Comment

Nobody cares anyways.
        If a number don't come real, then I don't need that stumper. The concept of the variable can take it in the dumper.

Comment

pee pee in deans mouth
          THE BEARD STAYS...
          YOU GO.

Comment

Originally posted by jon hofacker
            pee pee in deans mouth
            Way to be, Old Hofax.
            “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

if it werent such a bad idea, i would bring positron to this
              love, katie

Comment

jon hofacker was on his A game tonight, good job jon.
                "we have a serious dragon problem, bring your sword."

Comment

Everyone should have gone to this. It was great. I forgot all of Mandra's songs, but I think it went fairly okay.
                  When All the World Sleeps really rules. I used to think they were all right; now, I know they bring the noise. They got the streets on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by david g
                    Everyone should have gone to this. It was great. I forgot all of Mandra's songs, but I think it went fairly okay.
                    When All the World Sleeps really rules. I used to think they were all right; now, I know they bring the noise. They got the streets on fire.
                    seriously dude, thanks so much for the compliments. and once again thanks to all the bands. the show was really fun and awesome. thanks.
                    when all the world sleeps

Comment

Working...
                    X