X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMOKE WEED EVERY GODDAMN DAY
    and some other things

Comment

The NEG is going to be $8 more than likely, posters I'm not sure of because they're super limited, they'll go for no more than $10.

Comment

I heard this show is soldout!
        "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

I hear someone has been lying to you.
          Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Or maybe I've been lying to myself.
            "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

This show is not sold out. Just make sure you get there early if you want to get in. Also, we're only selling 35-40 of those posters at the show, they're first come first serve and look ****in sweeeeet!

Comment

wait, what? do you expect this show will sellout?

Comment

Originally posted by andyslania
                  This show is not sold out. Just make sure you get there early if you want to get in. Also, we're only selling 35-40 of those posters at the show, they're first come first serve and look ****in sweeeeet!
                  NO THE SHOW IS SOLD OUT I SWEAR

////Running Downhill

Comment

Russian Circles also features the ex-drummer from Riddle of Steel, and he's effin' awesome. My roommate has their EP and I do enjoy it.

I don't know if I'll be able to make this show. (frowny emoticon)
                    "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

YOU PROBABLY WONT MAKE IT CAUSE ITS SOLD OUT SO BIG

////Running Downhill

Comment

IS IT REALLY SOLD OUT??

Comment

goddamnit just check the metro website and see for yourself. stop asking.

Comment

I JUST CHECKED IT IS SOLD OUT!

////Running Downhill

Comment

oh god really? ****.

Comment

I called the Metro, it is sold out.*
                                with something as stupid as the internet around who the hell needs a job..

Comment

Working...
                                X