Clear All

• 2004.01.02 - Bottom Lounge - 8pm - 18+

COPIED AND PASTED FROM MPSHOWS.COM

FRI. JAN. 2 - 8PM - 18+
    a night featuring mbrs of NEUROSIS
    w/ TRIBES OF NEUROT
    STEVEN VON TILL
    BLOOD & TIME
    there will also be a listening of the new Neurosis record fresh from ELECTRICAL AUDIO STUDIOS, be the first to hear the untitled release, Steve Albini is going to run the unmixed masters over to the lounge on his Bicycle right before doortime.
    My Job
    My Photography Blog
    Flickr

XXX

FU*CK I have a wedding to go to that night!

Comment

one of the best parts of working at MP shows is getting into all the shows for free. mwuhahaha.....
      < Total psycho

Comment

yeah, this show should be awesome. hopefully, the "new" neurosis record is the one they did as a collaboration with jarboe. i&#39;ve had wet dreams just thinking about how awesome that record will be.
        Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

Originally posted by jose@Dec 15 2003, 04:00 PM
          yeah, this show should be awesome. hopefully, the "new" neurosis record is the one they did as a collaboration with jarboe. i&#39;ve had wet dreams just thinking about how awesome that record will be.
          I just picked up the Neurosis and Jarboe cd today and Jose, I definatly think you will wet yourself when you hear it.

So damn good...
          My Job
          My Photography Blog
          Flickr

XXX

Comment

yeah dude, that neurosis jarboe record has been out for like, 2 months. it&#39;s pretty good. not as good as i hoped it would be, but pretty f&#39;n good.
            hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

neurosis tracked some stuff (probably just drums) at electrical a couple of months ago for a new full length that they&#39;re putting out on neurot. i think they&#39;re mixing at the end of the month (which would explain why tribes and blood and time would both be in town) at electrical as well. i heard they were tracking everything else themselves, but i don&#39;t know if that&#39;s true. i&#39;m not sure why they would come back just to have albini mix it when they could probably do that themselves.
              YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE DANGER!
              WORKER/PARASITE

Comment

having been totally out of the loop on this neurosis/jarboe record, i sadly hand in my fan badge and tattoo.

sincerely,

jose

Comment

Who is this Jarboe?
                  ALARM Magazine
                  www.alarmpress.com

Centerstage Chicago

www.centerstagechicago.com

Lava Bat
                  www.lavabat.com

Comment

jarboe joined swans in &#39;86; after that point, she and m. gira wrote all of the music. she also has a beautiful voice.

Comment

that neurosis/jarboe record is boring.

i think that since neurosis has recorded their last 2 records with albini, they might just feel comfortable working with him.

jay, the best part about working at RECKLESS is getting into MP shows for free.

muhahahaha....

Comment

Originally posted by hoffa+Dec 18 2003, 05:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hoffa &#064; Dec 18 2003, 05:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> muhahahaha.... [/b]

MUHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
                        <!--QuoteBegin-hoffa
                        @Dec 18 2003, 05:18 PM
                        MUHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;[/quote]
                        [SIZE=14]MWUHAHAHAHAAAA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;
                        < Total psycho

Comment

anyone from chicago going to this? i am and am currently going alone, which isn&#39;t "scene" enough for the belmont area.

312-933-1953 or AIM: blackhand2012

Comment

Working...
                          X