Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2004.11.05 - First Methodist of Western Springs - Inverted, gunkata, world sleeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, somebody should come to the lagrange library at 730 and pick me up from work and bring me to this
    love, katie

Comment

if you were at this show, you'd be enjoying free refreshments and some Ryan Durkin right now.
      If a number don't come real, then I don't need that stumper. The concept of the variable can take it in the dumper.

Comment

Originally posted by katie
        also, somebody should come to the lagrange library at 730 and pick me up from work and bring me to this
        You work at the library?
        Date me, please.
        "Try craigslist. It's free and you might get an STD!"
        - michael

Comment

this show was a lot of fun. nice work, evan. but really, this show couldnt have been done without the help of one person. im talking about the "big man".................karl

Comment

there should probably be more shows here. it is a good place, and the proprietor of the church was a good guy. there were also free snacks. snacks are good.
            If a number don't come real, then I don't need that stumper. The concept of the variable can take it in the dumper.

Comment

it was a good show but something really needs to be done about the sound in that place
              love, katie

Comment

it was a good show but something really needs to be done about the YOU NOT SEEING US YOU BASTARD.

Comment

Originally posted by katie
                  it was a good show but something really needs to be done about the sound in that place
                  What? The sound was sweet in that room. All the drum sets sounded awesome I must say. And one last thing I really liked it when the bassist of Piglet broke his high E string and then asked the crowd if anyone had an extra (jokingly). What was so enjoyable about it though was the fact that a bassist from another band was like what string? Saying this as he prepared to go back to get his bass when all of the sudden his friend turns around and goes "A STRING YOU DON'T HAVE." That really made my day. That and the free lemonade.
                  Next time you tell me that we are going to be together forever. Be sure to mean exactly what you say. See I would have know if you told me that last November. That forever's only 11 months away.

Comment

we are trying to set up another show at the same place in december. we already talked to Pelican, so they might play. keep your eyes open fo' it.
                    maan tiis

Comment

I have it on good faith that Dean brought his hard dick to this show.
                      Beware the mighty Septopus
                      What a dandy guy
                      He lives on top of the submarine
                      And he's always eating pies
                      He's always eating pies up there
                      And throwing festivals
                      He's the grandest guy in town
                      With seven testicles

Comment

yeah the drums were fine but it was hard to hear the vocals in there
                        love, katie

Comment

I jabbed people with it, Hagduck.
                          and some other things

Comment

Working...
                          X