12.28.03 - Rosemont Theatre - Comedy Central Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12.28.03 - Rosemont Theatre - Comedy Central Tour

i just picked up two tickets to this show... it was a bit pricey, but i will enjoy nonetheless!

aaron
    my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

awww man....this seems like it would be awesome. How much are the tickets? This could be a good Christmas present for someone.

Comment

Mitch Hedberg is opening at this. I wanted to go, but I can't plan on being there and it is too expensive. I want to see Mitch again, though.
      Beware the mighty Septopus
      What a dandy guy
      He lives on top of the submarine
      And he's always eating pies
      He's always eating pies up there
      And throwing festivals
      He's the grandest guy in town
      With seven testicles

Comment

I saw Mitch Hedberg on some late night talk show once, hilarity insued. THis sounds like a funny evening.
        carpetbag

Comment

Originally posted by aaron@Dec 1 2003, 06:21 PM
          i just picked up two tickets to this show... it was a bit pricey, but i will enjoy nonetheless!
          awww snap, i would like to go to this. how much are tiXXX?

Comment

Tickets are around like $42 or $45 bucks. Pretty damn expensive, but it's a pretty much a gaurenteed hilarious evening. Especially with Hedburg opening.

"My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana and I said no, I want a regular banana for later, so...yeah"
            "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Hedberg's new album/DVD ("Mitch All Together") came out today and it's nine bucks at Best Buy. The DVD has his Comedy Central Presents as well as probably some other things.
              Beware the mighty Septopus
              What a dandy guy
              He lives on top of the submarine
              And he's always eating pies
              He's always eating pies up there
              And throwing festivals
              He's the grandest guy in town
              With seven testicles

Comment

My parents were going to get drock and I tickets to this for Christmas but it's sold out now. Aaron, I know you want to give your tickets to us...

Comment

Working...
                X