2004.07.02 - the needle house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004.07.02 - the needle house

hey guys 1905 is going to be here this friday the 2nd!!!
    they are playing a house show at the needle house (3259 S Union, chicago, il)
    the show starts at 7pm and we are taking a 5$ donation for the 4 touring bands....
    if you are super broke dont worry i will not turn you away but please try to bring the money so all the bands can get to their next show...
    the bands are as follows.
    the fighting dogs
    turn around norman
    the profits
    and maybe one or two more to be added at the last minute!!!
    this is going to be an awesome show so dont worry its well worth it!!!!!!!
    ok take care and tell everybody you know!!!
    see you friday
    xo
    emily

First HWC, then the Microphones, and now this.

If work schedules me on another good show day, I'm seriously going to post about it again, somewhat more indignantly.
    Rogues do it from behind.

Grammar Hammer: I just don't understand why they call it AIDS when it doesn't seem to help anybody.

michael: The moon is a dirty liberal and should be destroyed.

Comment

emily! THIS SHOW IS CANCELLED, I GOT A CALL FROM DAVE SAYING THE LANDLORD IS UPSET AND WANTS US TO CALM DOWN...OHERWISE WE WILL NOT HAVE PLACE TO SLEEP AMD LIVE ANYMORE... to many people hanging out in front of the house etc...after that the landlord called me to yell at me...we have to cancel the show and we have to cancel the other close shows please tell people so people do not show up and disrespect the landlord as many did last week. its cool, we just need a place to sleep. call me..im sorry but the show has t be cancelled-joe

Comment

does this mean the neg/raise return show is cancelled too?

Comment

i seriously don't understand this. how can you be disrespecting the landlord? you have a miniramp and your walls are covered in grafitti. it's a street and sidewalk. i can't see how he can get mad |aboot| that and not the |ish| inside your apartment? insanity peppers i tell you.

Comment

dave 48 needs to grow a spine and learn how to talk to authority figures.
            < Total psycho

Comment

hey the 1905 show has been moved to 1357 west agusta&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
              still come out kids and have some fun..
              same time and same bands just a new space.
              awesome..
              hope to see you there&#33;&#33;&#33;
              xo
              emmmm

Comment

so yeah i just realized i typed augusta wrong a couple times&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; hahaha..
                oh man am i tired and crazy from being on the computer all damn day&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
                ok well its 1357 w augusta.. not agusta.. not ahhhhhgusta but augusta.. got it? good&#33;
                xo
                em

Comment

Is that the Comand Center?
                  i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

yeah its the comand center&#33;&#33;
                    please come out and spread the word&#33;&#33;
                    thanks&#33;
                    xo
                    em

Comment