so its the scapegoats last show. yeah.

sunday december 7th

fireside bowl, 2646 w. fullerton

psycho scapegoat
    HWC
    insurrection
    curbstomp
    the stash

show is at 5pm cuz its sunday and will probably cost 6 or 7 bucks.

MP shows, fool!!!
    < Total psycho

does anybody realize how awesome the name curbstomp is
    ben phillips

Comment

i just saw insurrection at a VFW hall this past weekend. i forgot how long metal songs can be. and the name curbstomp just reminds me of american history X, which actually makes me feel rather sick inside.

Comment

when i was working as a valet for the old dance club "shelter" i saw this dude get in a fight with security. they carried him back to where we would stash the cars and they beat the shite out of him. they then proceded to place his open mouth against the curb next to this dumpster and they kicked him in the back of the head a few times. thats what a curbstomp or a "curby" is. his bottom lip ripped off and almost all of his front teeth were gone. it looked like he got shot in the face with a shotgun. it ruled.

edit: stupid fake swear words...
        < Total psycho

Comment

so the stash has a pretty funny website and a black singer. you guys should come out just cuz this will probably be the only real black person many of you will see for the entire year. no, Wayans movies and MTV2 dont count.
          < Total psycho

Comment

Jay-
            I&#39;ve known you for what, 8 years or so. Your like abrother to me. Please....stop trying to hype this show. I realize theres some kind of connection between you guys and the scape goat here, but seriously man.......let it go.

Comment

Working...
            X