door 5pm / show 6pm
    tickets: way too much

www.congresschicago.com

I dont go to shows with bands like these names
    music

Comment

i just got confused cause it said "monday" then it said "thursday."

i was like "WHICH IS IT!?"

then i realized it's thursday the BAND and monday the DAY.

now i hurt all over from thinking!
      hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

bastards. i bought tickets to for awk & the bronx with thursday. then i found out it got moved to madison and the make up show didn't have awk or the bronx. in other words it wasn't worth going to.
        if you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Comment

If this was at the House of Blues, I'd sit through that crappy band from the suburbs just to see Engine Down and leave. However, now that they shoved it over to the Congress, it's just not worth the trouble or the $$$$.

Comment

If it was at the House of Blues, I would go so I could enjoy free opera boxes and wait service. Instead, I say, meh.
            Finish the book, George.

Comment

wexler who are you refering to as the crappy band from the suburbs?

and you didn't return my email i gave you 2 weeks ago. |f*cker|.

Comment

Craig,
                I'm talking about Poison The Well. Screw those guys.

Also, you never told me that you're bailing on the sampler. So I guess we're even. I'll drop you a line.

Comment

I was just wondering who is opening this show engine down or spitalfield?
                  Man becomes what he thinks about.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's Spitalfield. If not, then that's pretty lame, as Engine Down has more cred than all three of the other bands on that show put together. Yes, that is correct.

Comment

pfft. engine down! I bought one of their cds from the used CD sale at my H.S. long ago... it wasn't very good.

ha! yeah sampler is out!

Comment

Originally posted by justinwexler@Apr 8 2004, 02:08 PM
                        as Engine Down has more cred than all three of the other bands on that show put together.
                        hahaha are you sure about this dude?

Edit: i am going st start saying "____ has more cred than ____" way more often. hahaha
                        "Live every week like it's Shark Week"

Comment

Originally posted by justinwexler@Apr 8 2004, 02:08 PM
                          I'm pretty sure it's Spitalfield. If not, then that's pretty lame, as Engine Down has more cred than all three of the other bands on that show put together. Yes, that is correct.
                          does engine down sell out the metro when they play chicago

I THINK NOT
                          I have to go, my french bread pizza dinged.

Comment

engine down can eat my shorts

Comment

Originally posted by heather+Apr 11 2004, 06:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (heather @ Apr 11 2004, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-justinwexler@Apr 8 2004, 02:08 PM
                              I&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s Spitalfield.&nbsp; If not, then that&#39;s pretty lame, as Engine Down has more cred than all three of the other bands on that show put together.&nbsp; Yes, that is correct.
                              does engine down sell out the metro when they play chicago

I THINK NOT [/b][/quote]
                              Just because you sellout the metro doesn&#39;t mean you are good.
                              Man becomes what he thinks about.

Comment

Working...
                              X