April 11th, 2004
    Metro

fantomas
    melt banana
    end

doors 6pm
    show at 7pm

20 dollars

i bought my tickets yesterday and a homeless man called me mister dynamite, therefore you must go.

also on the 12th, fozzy is playing, that's chris jericho's metal band. yeah. 2 great shows back to back.

damn, that's going to be a good show. i missed Fantomas a couple years ago. Saw Melt Banana in San Diego.
    Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

this should be a really good show. any word on who is drumming for melt banana? the last two times i saw them in the states dave witte played drums. i'm curious about fantomas live; it will be all good if they play their cover of "rosemary's baby."
      Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

it was dave witte back in 2002 too...no clue if that's changed. i missed fantomas a couple years ago, heard it was |f*cking| awesome. it's still Lombardo drumming, right?
        Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

lombardo is still the drummer.
          Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

I'm most interested in hearing End...their upcoming cd sounds right up my alley.
            ALARM Magazine
            www.alarmpress.com

Centerstage Chicago

www.centerstagechicago.com

Lava Bat
            www.lavabat.com

Comment

is this something that one would need to get tickets ahead of time for?
              "We must see our rituals for what they are: completely arbitrary things; tired of games and irony, it is good to be dirty and bearded, to have long hair, to look like a girl when one is a boy (and vice versa); one must put "in play", show up, transform, and reverse the systems which quietly order us about."

-M. Foucault

Comment

I should go to this. Most likely Witte is playing drums for MB. He was even playing with them in Europe.

Comment

i didn't post it until i bought tickets. i think it'll be packed, but i'm not sure about sold out. but get it just in case.

Comment

melt banana...

its all about Mike Patton! Fantomas!

my brother and I will be attending.

Comment

this show will be terrible

APRIL FOOLSIESSS!
                      music

Comment

melt bananna is so hilarious... I need to go!
                        http://thesamurai.spymac.net/images/dancingbear.gifhttp://jeantranquille.sensiswebworks...s/pic02843.gif
                        We can dance if we want to.

Comment

Witte is not playing with MB <_<

Comment

i bet its the dude who recorded with them on their last release. he is equally awesome and i think his style fits the band better. well see...

i didnt like them much with dave. he is awesome but i think he is a different kind of player than are. in his defense, it was much better the second time around when they played with pelican.

also, fantomas? good stuff but im on the fence till i see them play live...
                            < Total psycho

Comment

booya&#33;

lets do this to this&#33;

Comment

Working...
                              X