this show is tonight! please go!
      YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE DANGER!
      WORKER/PARASITE

Comment

Originally posted by f spelling@Dec 20 2003, 02:46 PM
        http://homepage.mac.com/robotboot/PhotoAlbum7.html
        frontside flyers
        nice job dude!

|f*cking| undying and walls of jericho. holy |ish| dude....
        < Total psycho

Comment

hello this i lost or someone took my guitar arter the show. its a black ibanez if anyone can help. 708 508 5824
          im riding with death

Comment

good show.

even better pepermint/cookie treats&#33;

eat it TODD N&#33; EAT IT&#33;
            THE BEARD STAYS...
            YOU GO.

Comment

collin: i think that we might have it, i&#39;ll call todd tomorrow and let you know.
              YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE DANGER!
              WORKER/PARASITE

Comment

that would be nice
                im riding with death

Comment

I <3 Frontside. :wub: Very nice show.

Comment

from my perpsective, it was pretty overwheming last night in a good way. My car is full of toys and cans&#33;&#33;&#33; i think i am most impressed by the face that someone brought garbage bags full of hats and scarves - a brilliant idea&#33; kudos to you&#33; i am glad you kids enjoyed the cookies my friend annie made, mmmm fudge. however, i was disapointd by the fact some kids went didding around behind our &#39;merch&#39; and stole 6 posters i had set aside for the Organ&#33; i suppose the consolation is that kids were excited to have these posters&#33;

in other news, i am tired and extremely sore. i look forward to helping toddd give these to his work. big ups to toddd for putting together such an amazing show coupled with an amazing cause. thank you, toddd. it was good seeing you guys last night.

aaron
                    my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

aaron, i forgot to tell you but dwai was great. thanks for the free stuff too.
                      and some other things

Comment

Originally posted by NsubUlysses@Dec 21 2003, 09:49 AM
                        aaron, i forgot to tell you but dwai was great. thanks for the free stuff too.
                        ditto.

Comment

that was the most fun i&#39;ve had at a show in a LOOOOOOOONG time&#33;

that show was incredible. every band was |f*cking| on. black print KICKED ASS, don&#39;t worry about it COVERED FACE TO FACE, and ORGAN and frontside were the best i&#39;ve EVER seen them BY FAR. the organ were a machine, and noah tickled people. frontside were kings and there was more awesome mosh than i&#39;ve ever seen.

mark clearing the high jump was the best thing i&#39;ve ever seen.

also, i got to meet a bunch of cool people and see a bunch of people (marklefield, choy, abbas, nick, brett, paul, etc.) who i don&#39;t get to see that often.

AND we collected several boxes of toys and food AND after expenses for the venue and paying all the bands pretty generously i still have enough left over for us to sponsor THREE children through the humanitarian service project.

WHOO-HOO&#33;

thanks everyone. that&#39;s one for the history books.
                          hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

the two bands that i saw were awesome.
                            pwn3d: When one nerd claims superiority over another.

Comment

I had to leave early, but I really enjoyed Angel Eyes and Black Print. Also Don&#39;t Worry About It having an entire free merch table was pretty awesome. I didn&#39;t know that real bands did that.

Comment

Working...
                              X