No announcement yet.

03.27.04-dekalb-house Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a blue xiu xiu shirt on. Thanks dean for setting this up.

Comment

dabill = thrashmaster!
      and some other things

Comment

i've seen fks like 20 times, and that was definitely the best... what a weird night. good times.

Comment

artishard... who are you/what were you wearing?

Comment

artishard is the singer of o'deth. andy, you need to start asking me who people are before you post it.
            and some other things

Comment

THEY SHOULD JUST SAY WHO THEY WERE AND MAYBE I WONT KICK YOUR ASS.

Comment

Nelson vs. Costello - Steel Cage Match 2004. Let's find some of those Sumo Wrestler outfits and have them fight eachother, or maybe just go to a boxing ring and have them really duke it out... eh, either way.

Comment

Originally posted by dudewtf@Mar 30 2004, 03:46 PM
                  artishard... who are you/what were you wearing?
                  yeah, i'm the singer of odeath. i was wearing a camo t shirt part of the night and a red collar shirt the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by MENDOLA@Mar 30 2004, 09:28 PM
                    Nelson vs. Costello - Steel Cage Match 2004. Let's find some of those Sumo Wrestler outfits and have them fight eachother, or maybe just go to a boxing ring and have them really duke it out... eh, either way.
                    this would be the greatest event of my life...
                    I wanna be a boat

Comment

APRIL FOOLS!!!
                      music

Comment

Originally posted by Other Marshall (ex-SatanEdge)@Mar 29 2004, 01:07 AM
                        So future reference, if you saw a kid wearing a sleeveless Black Print shirt (that ripped off an Iron Maiden logo) with a white longsleeve under it and messy, long brown hair alternating between looking awkward standing against walls and then talking to people for stretches of time, that would be me.
                        aw |ish|, i totally remember your shirt, but i dont think i looked at your face. sorry. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X