X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, that show was awesome.
    I wanna be a boat

Comment

good show. fork knife spoon was crazy awesome. but not as crazy as crazy dave... oh boy was he drunk. ;)

Comment

|f*cking| RIPPED
        Most users ever online was 107, 12-13-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NsubUlysses@Mar 28 2004, 03:53 PM
          thanks a lot to eveyone who came. I think FKS broke my neck.
          no, that was me
          when we fought
          remember?
          you were |f*cking| ripped

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhh fawkkkkkk!!!!!!

I'm so fawkkkk rpppppppppppd, mo fawkkkkkkkkk.

FAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Comment

PS: There are no vowels in "rppd," retards.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Dave@Mar 28 2004, 09:00 PM
                Ahhhhhhhhhhh fawkkkkkk!!!!!!

I'm so fawkkkk rpppppppppppd, mo fawkkkkkkkkk.

dave, you made my night. be my girlfriend.
                "we have a serious dragon problem, bring your sword."

Comment

Originally posted by LeperAffinity@Mar 28 2004, 03:36 PM
                  I enjoyed the party. Always cool to hear the locals play. It was lovely meeting all you people.
                  Jason! Good to see you posting.

As always I am weirded out by knowing I was at a show with so many LBE kids and not realizing it. I can be weirdly anti-social sometimes, anyway. On the plus side, I did meet and re-meet a bunch of cool kids. And the three bands I did get to see (|f*ck| YOU, MAPQUEST!) rocked. So future reference, if you saw a kid wearing a sleeveless Black Print shirt (that ripped off an Iron Maiden logo) with a white longsleeve under it and messy, long brown hair alternating between looking awkward standing against walls and then talking to people for stretches of time, that would be me.

Anyway, I'm disappointed I didn't get to meet more of you- but I'll be back from Missouri full-time this summer, so hopefully that will change. Perhaps the next show I go to, I will be as geeky as everyone always suggests and wear a nametag.

~Steve
                  My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

Originally posted by ugene+Mar 28 2004, 11:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ugene @ Mar 28 2004, 11:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy Dave@Mar 28 2004, 09:00 PM
                    Ahhhhhhhhhhh fawkkkkkk&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I&#39;m so fawkkkk rpppppppppppd, mo fawkkkkkkkkk.

dave, you made my night. be my girlfriend. [/b][/quote]
                    Yes, yes, we will make magnificent love&#33;

Comment

^-----i wonder if karl got a return call from j. bannon. also, i wish that i had met satanedge. maybe next time.
                      Primitive Future
                      Like Rats
                      Pagan Youth

Comment

yeah, I was really stoked to meet satanedge but then I totally forgot about it, fcuk.

at least I beat up todd knife and made him squirm around like a girl while I tickled him. I heard that dude is really good at guitar or something.
                        and some other things

Comment

First time seeing Angel Eyes and they definitely ruled. Gun Kata was really good especially for a first show. Deanage got moshed. Inverted owned as usual. O death My Child has gotten way better.

Comment

dabill and leperaffinity: what were you guys wearing at the show? i wish i would have known you were there, i would introduced myself. i was wearing a blue converge workjacket.

Comment

Originally posted by dudewtf@Mar 29 2004, 07:28 PM
                              dabill and leperaffinity: what were you guys wearing at the show? i wish i would have known you were there, i would introduced myself. i was wearing a blue converge workjacket.
                              Pretty sure I talked to you for a minute. I was in a Black Dahlia Murder T-shirt.

Comment

whoa holy cow&#33; yeah i totally remember you&#33;

haha, sick bro. im andy.

Comment

Working...
                                X