03.27.04-dekalb-house Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03.27.04-dekalb-house Party

so here's the deal, on march 27th there is going to be a house party in dekalb which will be a fun time. here's the line-up:

angel eyes (aka: THE TODDLESWORTHS)
    fork knife spoon (fronted by billy "killer THRASHMASTER general" harris)
    o'deth, my child (one of ol' 420's personal favorites!)
    gun kata (STROKES-ISH. "this band is totally overrated." -spin magazine)
    inverted (simply put, not enough gold/I was born with a bottle in my mouth)

203 1/2 john street (the little house behind 203)
    dekalb, IL 60115

start time: 7:30PM don't be a poser and show up late.

if you have any questions: deanage836@hotmail.com or AIM: deanage836

fighting and putting holes in the walls IS NOT ALOUD. giving high fives IS ALOUD.

this show will be 5 dollaz. there will be drinks and bands. it is a house party, after all.
    uncle karl once told me that my shows are a good time, keep that in mind.
    and some other things

Sweet, this is the end of my spring break and Angel Eyes |f*cking| rock. I'll be there, if the 'rents let me have the car. :unsure:
    Then again I can always pull the trump card argument of "I'm 21 years old...." that'll probably win over my Dad at least.
    ~Steve
    My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

we can meet and it will be awesome.
      and some other things

Comment

any time inverted and FKS are in the same room it's a good day for me.

and we are, in fact, officially changing our name to "the fuist family fun-down".
        hey, you want to buy my chili? - luke v.

Comment

i haven't heard FKS, but there was this awesome local thrash band about 10 years ago called the Killer Kitchen Utensils. it sounded a lot like exodus/suicidal tendencies.
          Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

Originally posted by NsubUlysses@Mar 13 2004, 03:17 PM
            fighting and putting holes in the walls IS NOT ALOUD. giving high fives IS ALOUD.

so... you mean that stuff is supposed to be done quietly? :rolleyes:

and thank you for calling the band gunkata. SUCH a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by dudewtf+Mar 14 2004, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dudewtf @ Mar 14 2004, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NsubUlysses@Mar 13 2004, 03:17 PM

so... you mean that stuff is supposed to be done quietly? :rolleyes:

[/b][/quote]
              OH |f*ck|&#33; i&#39;m surprised it lasted so long without ***** or ******* giving me |ish| about it. you&#39;re obviously the new lbe grammar master. i&#39;ll change my signature for you.
              and some other things

Comment

TOXIC WALTZ.
                YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE DANGER!
                WORKER/PARASITE

Comment

Originally posted by dudewtf@Mar 14 2004, 04:43 PM

and thank you for calling the band gunkata. SUCH a good idea.
                  eh hem... DEAN??

Comment

Will this be bring your own booze or will there be some there?
                    Man becomes what he thinks about.

Comment

Oh man, I totally want my band to play there. It doesn&#39;t seem like there&#39;s much room for rock music, though...

Comment

yer hairz 2 longg
                        Originally posted by Brody Strellin
                        its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

Originally posted by MENDOLA+Mar 14 2004, 11:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MENDOLA @ Mar 14 2004, 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dudewtf@Mar 14 2004, 04:43 PM

and thank you for calling the band gunkata.&nbsp; SUCH a good idea.
                          eh hem... DEAN?? [/b][/quote]
                          i meant, thank you dean for AGREEING with the name gunkata. :P

Comment

Originally posted by MENDOLA+Mar 14 2004, 11:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MENDOLA @ Mar 14 2004, 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dudewtf@Mar 14 2004, 04:43 PM

and thank you for calling the band gunkata.&nbsp; SUCH a good idea.
                            eh hem... DEAN?? [/b][/quote]
                            GYMKATA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
                            "we have a serious dragon problem, bring your sword."

Comment

Originally posted by themedicineball@Mar 14 2004, 11:44 PM
                              Will this be bring your own booze or will there be some there?
                              2 kegs, my man. however, i don&#39;t know how long this will last, it depends how many people show. and if you want any hard stuff you&#39;ll have to bring your own.
                              and some other things

Comment

Working...
                              X