No announcement yet.

03.27.04-dekalb-house Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll bring the straight edge party pit-bull!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl+Mar 16 2004, 11:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Karl @ Mar 16 2004, 11:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-john@Mar 16 2004, 10:29 AM
      i think i have family that lives down the street from this. weird.
      man, on John Street? [/b][/quote]
      i think so... i have family in dekalb that lives either on a "john street" or right off one. i suppose they could live on john street all the way across town or something. is this show in a middle-class suburban-y type area? because i&#39;m pretty sure that where they live isn&#39;t sketchy.

i am also very estranged from this family. the parents, my aunt and uncle, wear harley davidson t-shirts and tight jeans and ride motorcycles and have weird hair-cuts and stuff.
      "We must see our rituals for what they are: completely arbitrary things; tired of games and irony, it is good to be dirty and bearded, to have long hair, to look like a girl when one is a boy (and vice versa); one must put "in play", show up, transform, and reverse the systems which quietly order us about."

-M. Foucault

Comment

If your parents live on John St. i am going to ruff them up next year....
        THE BEARD STAYS...
        YOU GO.

Comment

jon hofacker couldnt rough anybody up.
          QUIT HIDING BEHIND THE INTERNET&#33;

Comment

we are going to be neighbors you idiot. why dont you try talking to me after you sign off and then sign on again? HAHA
            THE BEARD STAYS...
            YOU GO.

Comment

i know where youre living, IDIOT.
              ps - youre dead
              WATCH YO BACK

Comment

|f*ck| jon hofacker, he&#39;s crooked.

edit: get |f*ck|ed, TWICE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
                and some other things

Comment

Originally posted by Carzan+Mar 15 2004, 03:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Carzan @ Mar 15 2004, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jon hofacker@Mar 15 2004, 02:14 PM
                  Yes, James will be appearing in rare NAKED-CREW JAMES form, unseen to everyone other than himself.&nbsp; Unfortunately, his dunks will still be on his feet.
                  will he be punching any v-cards? [/b][/quote]
                  He better be at this party and those Dunks had better be on.
                  My Job
                  My Photography Blog
                  Flickr

XXX

Comment

I thought James was an Air Max sorta guy.

Comment

man, some of you people really seem like the type to talk s.hit on the internet but puss out when confronted about it.

i will be at this house party. with Nikes on&#33; AND I&#39;M NOT TAKING THEM OFF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR& #33;
                      "if you presented me with a dead body....i WOULD f.uck it." -Nick Donahue

Comment

I&#39;m gonna kill you caution.

please park on the street also, thanks bros.
                        and some other things

Comment

Caution = DEAD

Comment

thanks a lot to eveyone who came. I think FKS broke my neck.
                            and some other things

Comment

I enjoyed the party. Always cool to hear the locals play. It was lovely meeting all you people.

Comment

thanks a lot to eveyone who came. I think FKS broke my neck.
                                and some other things

Comment

Working...
                                X