• 2007.07.14-Glen Ellyn-Garage Show

Matt Nusko is going away and I am having another birthday

Free!
    Saturday, July 14, 2007
    3PM
    My Garage
    22W571 Tamarack Dr
    Glen Ellyn, IL
    Approved for directions http://maps.yahoo.com/broadband#mvt=...1.824773&mag=3

The Easterlings (whom you all know)
    http://www.myspace.com/easterlings
    Model Airplane Club (they cover DWAI)
    http://www.myspace.com/modelairplaneclub
    Patrol Wagon (Let's Pretend, Punk that knows how to incorporate the thrash, and their drummer reminds me of Patrick Swayze)
    http://www.myspace.com/patrolwagon
    Bi-Furious (Let's Pretend, a Jimmy & Pat side project, not totally confirmed yet)
    http://www.myspace.com/mybifurious
    + maybe a few other surprises

Bring your friends, food, and what not,
    but don't bring alcohol or weed, I don't care how old you are. This show is early enough in the day that you can do all those things afterwards. I don't want to deal with cops, my parents, or worry about cleaning up.
    Next time you tell me that we are going to be together forever. Be sure to mean exactly what you say. See I would have know if you told me that last November. That forever's only 11 months away.

Ha! No interest. Whatever. Just thought I would say Bi-Furious is confirmed, and they should play at around 2:45. See none of you there.

Peace.
    Next time you tell me that we are going to be together forever. Be sure to mean exactly what you say. See I would have know if you told me that last November. That forever's only 11 months away.

Comment

shit! you live in my parent's hood.

where is that on tamarack--east or west of butternut; which house is yours.

my parents are the 2nd house on the N. end of hackberry.

GEwoods represent!
      I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

I'll be attending this event.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty View Post
          shit! you live in my parent's hood.

where is that on tamarack--east or west of butternut; which house is yours.

my parents are the 2nd house on the N. end of hackberry.

GEwoods represent!
          This is in the Valley actually. Still pretty close though. There is actually a link above to Yahoo Maps that can show you right where it is at. As for your house I used to make out with girls in my car right by that corner.
          No street lights represent!

Edit: Sweet, I shall see you there zero.

Comment

My band from high school I Like... I Like Parties is playing this show now too. Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by ed_likesparties View Post
              My band from high school I Like... I Like Parties is playing this show now too. Sweet.
              Do you have any clue when you guys will go on?

Comment

I am not sure. I am trying to avoid a lineup because bands usually show up late. Bi-Furious has to play first though, and they WILL be playing at 2:45. We will probably play after them. Make sure to see Bi-Furious though they are going to be so awesome.

Comment

yeah I'd go to this but 3 PM is a ridiculous time.
                  LBE needs to do more with less.

Comment

3pm is totally ridiculous
                    "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Yeah it is a little ridiculous. It is cutting into my dinner time a little, but I am willing to make the sacrifice.

Oh by the way please note that Blackhawks jacket wearing Tim will be at this show, and be playing in I Like... I Like Parties. Prepare.

Edit: If you miss I Like... I Like Parties I will be selling demos of my last band Whores on the Floor for a dollar. Pretty much the same thing, but with better song titles.
                      Last edited by ed_likesparties; 07-13-2007, 12:12 AM.

Comment

This is just ridiculous. This thread is getting out of hand!
                        and some other things

Comment

Working...
                        X