Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

07.27.07 - Dekalb - Don Cab, High on Fire, Muzzler, Russian Circles, Indian, Harpoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I knew that's the way it always was and then you guys wanted to switch the day of the show.

I would NEVER agree to play last out of 9 bands for our first show when we don't even know if we'll make it through the set.
    and some other things

Comment

dang, wish i could have seen this.

dean, on sweet cobra... deftones-souding parts?? were you joking?

Comment

Kinda, but not really. THey have some parts that are all like DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH(7th fret), DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU (2nd fret). Of course Remis doesn't sing like Deftones at all, though. Kind of like helmet, too. Just really simple driving 3 chord strum parts.
        and some other things

Comment

Originally posted by NsubUlysses View Post
          As far as I knew that's the way it always was and then you guys wanted to switch the day of the show.

I would NEVER agree to play last out of 9 bands for our first show when we don't even know if we'll make it through the set.

This will be the only thing I ever say about this situation then I am putting all that happend away from memory and not caring anymore. Because I have better things to do with my time than be on a message board arguing about a show thats happend already...plus I don't have ready access to the internet, so I'd have to go out of my way to continue any form of arguement.

Every single piece of information about that show up to the time we arrived (emails, websites, flyers, time print outs) had us at 11:30 the first we had EVER heard of playing last was when we saw them put up new sheets that had us at 1 am. (seriously they were put up over the time lists that had us at 11:30) Both MP shows and Ottos websites had us listed second to last and even had a picture of harpoon up as the show picture. We were sent email's the day before telling us we were going on at 11:30 from the dude who set up the show and really there isn't any more I need to say about why it is we thought what we thought.

Maybe it was a misunderstanding but I really don't care, it happened. The people who wanted to see us saw us (with the exception of those who didn't come/had to leave because they had places to get back to) and I thank them for coming down and watching our set (although i am pretty much 100% positive none of them post on this board)

So yeah, we weren't trying to snake your spot or anything, and we weren't trying to be dicks and swithc with you for a better spot. We were told thats when we were supposed to play, just kinda sucks that it got changed once we arrived. But it happened so fuck it, I got to meet Matt Pike and watch him slap groupies on the ass.

Comment

harpoon rules. that is all.

Comment

Working...
            X