1090 Concord Pl.
    Darien, IL
    6:30
    $5

Plunket
    Better Luck Next Time
    At Large
    2*Sweet

I'm almost positive our CDs will be in for this show. We're playing first because Undo Tomorrow has a show later that night, so if you want a CD, come by early.

mp3s at www.soundclick.com/2sweet
    :starwars:

O RLY?

Hey Dave, if you guys wanna leave some CDs with us.. we can sell them for you if you've gotta leave quick? I duno, just Idea. Much Love... looking forward to the CD.

Chris Plunket

Comment

hey if its possible can by any means open up with a 15 min. set?(for free) I totally want to play a show, especially since im on spring break. Gotta be productive you know.

Comment

try talking to the BLNT dudes. me thinks they set this one up. you guys playing would be awesome.

O RLY?

Comment

they might actually let you. i dunno. never hurts to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Called Sting@Mar 10 2004, 02:58 AM
            BLNT dudes.
            this sparks an idea...they should change their name to better luck until next time, sure it makes less sense but that way when abbreviated it forms the word BLUNT. have fun.

Comment

Jon, you get smarter everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Nauss@Mar 10 2004, 02:34 AM
                hey if its possible can by any means open up with a 15 min. set?(for free) I totally want to play a show, especially since im on spring break. Gotta be productive you know.
                hey yea, i just convinced BLN that you'll play a short 15-20 minute set after 2*Sweet because they have to get going on account of Undo Tomorrow show.

Comment

yeah they e-mailed me, we are totally on the show now.

Comment

nauss, play only ten minutes and let lemon party play for five. or the rest of the night. we got to some how get those |f*ck|ers back for trying to give you a ticket for parking in a place with no signs saying 'no parking.'

"|f*ck| yeah, California skate punk!"
                    pwn3d: When one nerd claims superiority over another.

Comment

Originally posted by xCAPRISUNkidx@Mar 11 2004, 01:52 PM
                      nauss, play only ten minutes and let lemon party play for five. or the rest of the night. we got to some how get those |f*ck|ers back for trying to give you a ticket for parking in a place with no signs saying 'no parking.'

"|f*ck| yeah, California skate punk!"
                      that was so hilarious. that lady said she had just gotten out of a coma and she booked that one chicago metal band that was on mtv for a while.(i forget their name and even if they were metal)

Comment

Sweet.. with BAM added, this show will rock even harder! Looking forward to it!!

CPlunk

Comment

it will be interesting to see what percent of kids are still there after 2*sweet's set
                          Don't hate. Regulate.

Comment

Originally posted by no jeans@Mar 12 2004, 03:30 PM
                            it will be interesting to see what percent of kids are still there after 2*sweet's set
                            exactly! how many will stay?

Comment

this was a lot of fun

i hope BAM makes a habit out of playing their super old stuff

O RLY?

Comment

Working...
                              X