• Show
Clear All

• 03.09.2004 - Fireside Bowl

TUE. MAR. 9 - 6PM
    SEYARSE
    INSHI
    ILLUMINATI
    FALLOUT PROJECT

I'm not sure what the price is, but I saw this on mpshows.com and it looks like a good show. I definitely want to see Seyarse again.
    sweet.

Seyarse rocks my socks.

Comment

inshi - bill from the band zealot back a few years ago and that crazy kid joe you keep seeing at parties. experimental grind/trash/insane |ish|. you will probably not understand these guys, but they are still good.

illuminati - matt and kids play something similar to poison the well, but much much better.
      http://www.freewebs.com/shaunpain

Comment

this show was really good. the turnout kind of sucked, though. oh well.

hey does illuminati have a webpage or anything?
        sweet.

Comment

this kind of show doesn't usually generate a large crowd, though it should. i was impressed with illuminati and seyarse (having never seen them before), and the inshi set was better than their last one. chicago needs a closer-knit heavy music scene (or a closer-knit music scene in general), but the fans either aren't making the effort or aren't working together well enough. this show should have had more people because the music was great, but the word isn't getting out and the people aren't coming in. if fifty (as opposed to ten) percent of the people who told me they were going to come had made it, the show would have had a real audience. i went for inshi, because i know and respect them, but now i have two more bands to follow. it was a good show.
          dj a's musical chairs

Comment

yeah this show was dope.

if inishi cuts their set to 20 minutes they will be my new favorite band.
            < Total psycho

Comment

www.illuminatirock.com
              http://www.freewebs.com/shaunpain

Comment

excellent. thank you.
                sweet.

Comment

I wanted to go to this a lot but had courtside tickets at the bulls game.

:/

hope it all went well.
                  i love mac n cheese i cant get too mcuch cheddar

Comment

yeah me working in the suburbs every day during the week doesn&#39;t help me get out to shows. i kinda wanted to go to this one.
                    Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

Working...
                    X