X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the kitchen closes at 11pm
    Originally posted by xavii

Comment

Awesome; I'm gonna make a (hopefully drunken) night of this.
      Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

One last bump.
        I'm going to work now, so I'll basically be there from now until the bar closes. Stop by any time!
        Originally posted by xavii

Comment

Good luck and goddishpeed.
          Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

Ugh, I have to bail on this. I had hoped to be finished with my writing assignment for the night but it's kicking my ass. Sorry, Tony, I hope your set goes well!
            Little White Earbuds: Hook up your ears

Comment

I ate lots of good food and tried Bombay Sapphire for the first time, gimlet-style. My friend and I only hung out until about 11, but it was good times!

Comment

I'm sorry I didn't go, but I was in no mood to be social after working for 11 hours.

Andrea, how was the gimlet? I've never had one at Schubas and that is my favorite drink (not the Bombay though, it's too flowery tasting to me).
                Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

The gimlets there are good. I've never tried it with the Bombay Sapphire and I have to say that it was not my favorite.

Comment

I showed up at 11 and no one was there (except Tony, obviously, and some other Schubas regulars). I stayed for two hours and got drunk. I had a good time, no thanks to those who bailed and left early.
                    "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

I never made it. I had a meeting at the L&L and sadly couln't make it any further down the street.
                      "Try craigslist. It's free and you might get an STD!"
                      - michael

Comment

i was on clark and belmont trying to find black light posters while trying not to laugh while shopping at one of the numerous head shops.

i will be at schubas on saturday. that'll have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by xavii View Post
                          i was on clark and belmont trying to find black light posters while trying not to laugh while shopping at one of the numerous head shops.
                          Who exactly were you trying not to laugh at?

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh View Post
                            I stayed for two hours and got drunk. I had a good time, no thanks to those who bailed and left early.

I prefer to call it 'handing off the torch' as opposed to the more negative way you put it.

Comment

I'm a jerk, but I can say that it was important.
                              “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

I thought this was tonight. Hope it was great, Tony.

Comment

Working...
                                X