X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ******@Mar 3 2004, 10:15 PM
    i wouldn't say that too loud on the internet
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

why is this so funny at 2:30 in the morning?
    < Total psycho

Comment

I&#39;m working an extremely bogus private party at schubas, but I will try to make it down after I get off. maybe there will still be good times to be had.
      Originally posted by xavii

Comment

SheWhoCorrupts in effect this night. Knee-highs baby, f.ucking knee-highs...

Comment

I will be en route to California. Disappointing.
          Beware the mighty Septopus
          What a dandy guy
          He lives on top of the submarine
          And he's always eating pies
          He's always eating pies up there
          And throwing festivals
          He's the grandest guy in town
          With seven testicles

Comment

CA? why&#39;s that bad?

i&#39;m planning on going so long as i&#39;m awake enough to make the drive. i can&#39;t believe what i&#39;m saying. if some LBE people that i don&#39;t know are there that would be pretty cool.
            Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

It&#39;s 11:49 am. I thought I had to be at a birthday party by 10am, but turns out it&#39;s not until 4pm. I slept about 4 hours.

Last night...was beautiful.
              Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

last night was so great. I&#39;m so glad that I met Abbas; I know that my life is better because of it.

Comment

You say that now. Wait until you make plans to hang out and he has to take a "power shower" beforehand.
                  Finish the book, George.

Comment

thanks to all that came and made the show an amazing one...such a huge turnout. special thanks to the point and he who corrupts for playing the show with us--we love you guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X