2006.12.02 - The Note - Cattle Decapitation, Chicago Thrash Ensemble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNAP
    Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

Originally posted by hoffa
      It wasn't the worst show EVER. It can never be that for Eric because he NEVER HELPS US LOAD GEAR AT THE END OF THE NIGHT.
      hey! i asked you guys if we were loading stuff out. then i sat around and waited for somebody to tell me when we were actually going to move stuff. nobody ever told me and when i asked scott about 20 minutes later he said you guys were done. i actually stuck around this time...

Comment

There is nothing wrong with playing bad shows.

If you play a bad show and people don't like it, it's their problem, not yours.
        and some other things

Comment

I saw Cattle Decapitation last night and they were amazing, way better than that time I saw them 3-4 years ago, which was still an awesome show. The singer caught so many of his own loogies in his mouth it was freaking great.

Some high school girl in front of me was being a dumb bitch about something, so I told her that I dated someone with her haircut 5 years ago and that maybe the horse she rode in on was getting tired and that she should probably get off and walk it a few miles. She stopped being obnoxious after that.
          Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

Working...
          X