No announcement yet.

2006.10.25 - Darkroom - Free Show: Mickey Avalon, Flosstradamus, Andre Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006.10.25 - Darkroom - Free Show: Mickey Avalon, Flosstradamus, Andre Legacy

10/25/06
    Darkroom
    2210 W Chicago Ave. Chicago IL 60622
    Free Show!!!

Mickey Avalon (LA)
    Flosstradamus (Chicago)
    Andre Legacy (LA)

21+ ID Required
    8:00pm

I'm probably going to go to this. Hopefully, others will want to join me.
    Well — it's our game; that's the chief fact in connection with it; America's game; it has the snap, go, fling of the American atmosphere; it belongs as much to our institutions; fits into them as significantly as our Constitution's laws; is just as important in the sum total of our historic life.
    -Walt Whitman-

Comment

I would like to go to this.

We should go to this together.
      Beware the mighty Septopus
      What a dandy guy
      He lives on top of the submarine
      And he's always eating pies
      He's always eating pies up there
      And throwing festivals
      He's the grandest guy in town
      With seven testicles

Comment

Roger that. I will make sure to not have any studying to do, so that I can dance the night away.
        Well — it's our game; that's the chief fact in connection with it; America's game; it has the snap, go, fling of the American atmosphere; it belongs as much to our institutions; fits into them as significantly as our Constitution's laws; is just as important in the sum total of our historic life.
        -Walt Whitman-

Comment

come people.

*****, I know you would be happy at this show.
          -Walt Whitman-

Comment

Ill guarentee my ex will be at this so I will refrain from going.
            bigwetbutts.com

Comment

Dear Owen,

We forgot to go to this. I was reminded the other day when the Darkroom came up in conversation. Everyone ignored us and hated on us and hated on this show and it's their faults, not ours. We are great and beautiful and special. We should probably dance some time and talk about how we get sweatier than regular men.

Your friend,
              Patrick
              Beware the mighty Septopus
              What a dandy guy
              He lives on top of the submarine
              And he's always eating pies
              He's always eating pies up there
              And throwing festivals
              He's the grandest guy in town
              With seven testicles

Comment

you guys suck
                "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Pat -

I actually didn't forget somuchas I was busy and couldn't go. I had a dinner with some people that I had to attend. I figured that I shouldn't call and let you down, so I didn't call. I was too bummed out on not being able to go that I didn't want to get you down.

There will be another event which we can enjoy without the jealousy of others. Perhaps we can play beer pong at Marsh's as well?
                  -owen-
                  -Walt Whitman-

Comment

beer pong: the only thing that matters
                    "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

Working...
                    X