No announcement yet.

2006.08.15 - Double Door - Bear Claw, Hateful Dead, All Limbs Intact, 2 more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006.08.15 - Double Door - Bear Claw, Hateful Dead, All Limbs Intact, 2 more

Tuesday August 15th 2006 @ Double Door

Time: 8:30 PM
    Cost: $5

Bear Claw - 2 basses, a drum set, and a lot of feedback and awesomeness.
    Hateful Dead - Much more awesome than their name. Like the Jesus Lizard but with a bit of a stoner/grunge sound to it. Just listen to their myspace stuff it sounds cool.
    All Limbs Intact - LBE User Brian's Favorite Band?
    The Midwestern - They might be great, who knows?
    Lunar Breakdown - They might also be great too.

It's a lot of bands for a Tuesday night, but it should be a pretty awesome show, it starts at a reasonable hour, is cheap, and I think that one or two of the first bands are playing really short sets.

And for those of you keeping score at home, yes, there will be twice the Rich Fessler at the same low price for this one time only.
    "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

i'm on a fat diet
    not
    an
    imagination diet
    japanese diet
    ramen noodles
    are cheap
    but it's not free
    like a sunday
    in
    TJ
    How it feels to be something on.

Comment

:whip: i think anything by a tbagger would be awesome / excellent.
      reverse p:bbq: ychology
      How it feels to be something on.

Comment

Dude, everything you are saying makes so much sense.

So yeah, this is going to most likely be the last show with our current drummer! Your last chance to see the "classic" incarnation of All Limbs Intact (unless you count how we had about 4 lineup changes before we played our first show)! Nobody probably gives a damn about that here, but I thought I would mention this.

We hope to have a new drummer lined up for the future perhaps as soon as Wednesday. If that doesn't work out, though, any referrals would be greatly appreciated.
        "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

what are the tattoo requirements?

Comment

Well, since our singer has "cupcake" or "muffin" or something tattooed on one of his pecs, I don't think we can really use the quality of prospective drummers' tattoos as any sort of evaluation without being totally hypocritical.

Comment

HEY! We are doing a split 7" with THE HATEFUL DEAD that will be out by December. I didn't know they were coming to the DOUBLE DOOR.
              How's my penis? Does it look awesome?
              www.sassdragons.com
              www.myspace.com/sassdragons

Comment

Anyone that is planning on coming (cough Wendell and Brian cough)--print this out and save a couple bucks at the door. $3 for 5 bands...the sort of value you can only expect on a Tuesday night show.

edit: viva la microsoft paint

Comment

I can't make it!

I'm sorry I keep missing you guys!

...Y'all got AIDS!
                  Beware the mighty Septopus
                  What a dandy guy
                  He lives on top of the submarine
                  And he's always eating pies
                  He's always eating pies up there
                  And throwing festivals
                  He's the grandest guy in town
                  With seven testicles