02.29.04 - Cannibal Corpse, Hypocrisy, Exhumed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02.29.04 - Cannibal Corpse, Hypocrisy, Exhumed

as metal as i claim to be, i still have never seen Hypocrisy live. Exhumed are friends so i'd like to go and hang out...don't need to stick around for corpse. the only problem is the $17 price at House of Blues. Plus, it's Nader's birthday and I know he REALLY wants to go, we ought to chip in and get him a ticket and a lapdance from George Corpsegrinder.

Friday the 27th they're playing at the Rave in Milwaukee, $14. likely a couple of us will end up going to that show, send an email if you wanna join up and carpool.
    Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

exhumeds bass player puked on stage last time i saw them

Comment

i guess the drummer from origin/skinless is playing for exhumed right now. that man = maniac. i'm supposed to be getting in for free, but if not, i've already seen all of these bands...including hypocrisy!!! bwahahahahahaha! jokes.

Comment

if you end up going and i'm not there, please tell leon to |f*cking| give me a call.
        Why the fuck should I have to remember "Level 3, Presence 10, Gain 10" when my little brother's jagoff friends come over and fuck with my shit? - Rip Glitter

Comment

Originally posted by abbas@Feb 9 2004, 12:37 AM
          Plus, it's Nader's birthday and I know he REALLY wants to go, we ought to chip in and get him a ticket and a lapdance from George Corpsegrinder.
          It's so sweet that you wrote this when there's probably 5 people on here who know who Nader is.
          Finish the book, George.

Comment

i thought this was dupage central? we all know nader is the most notoriously popular rock master around here, at least by name if not face. Why do you think we call him Vader? these kids know what's up with that.

Comment

I think you're forgetting that 1) we're old, and 2) Nader's not exactly a social butterfly.
              Finish the book, George.

Comment

Originally posted by *****@Feb 27 2004, 08:22 PM
                I think you're forgetting that 1) we're old, and 2) Nader's not exactly a social butterfly.
                You forget that I run around playing with kids all day. It's hard to be old if I don't feel old. And Nader only pretends not to be a social butterfly. You don't even know how up he is with the down low. I saw him walkin' out of Excalibur the other night schooling the locals on salsa-licious trips that would make Bad Boy Bill run like Aristide in a Haitian protest.

by the way, Chris Mate is engaged.

Comment

Working...
                X