Spitalfield
    Hey Mercedes
    The Early November
    Limbeck

tickets $12
    all ages
    doors 5:30pm / show 6pm

*tickets on sale this saturday (2/7)

Limbeck! those are my kats! i got laid by one of the drummer sisters!
    Lights camera action! I'm sorry ms. Jackson!

Comment

show is about 2/3 sold out as of today...

if you plan on coming out to the show- get your tickets in advance, or at least get there early!

just giving the heads up to anyone who cares!

thanks!

Comment

Can i get a back stage pass? I know sitalfield.

Comment

If you missed SPFLD on their WI tour, you must come to this show! Come on, only 12 bucks. It will be cold, wet, and cramped, but who cares? There is no "backstage" so you'll definitely see the guys. There hasn't been a show this good at the METRO since.......ever.
          Finish the book, George.

Comment

DAMMIT BECKY MUST'VE GOTTEN *****'S PASSWORD OH NO!!!!!
            :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

i saw the blue oyster cult there a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by *****@Mar 12 2004, 12:21 PM
                If you missed SPFLD on their WI tour, you must come to this show! Come on, only 12 bucks. It will be cold, wet, and cramped, but who cares? There is no "backstage" so you'll definitely see the guys. There hasn't been a show this good at the METRO since.......ever.
                I'm actualing "LaughingOutLoud".

P.S. You think the world would explode if Lucky Boys Confusion was playing this show!?
                "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

I think the world might explode if I see someone else turn the adjective actual into a verb.
                  Finish the book, George.

Comment

Originally posted by *****@Mar 12 2004, 12:21 PM
                    I saw the Bollweevils there, I saw Apocalypse Hoboken there, and I saw 88 Fingers Louie there. There were all way better than this show. I didn't even know the Metro was still doing shows.

A word to the wise, *****, street team |ish| generally doesn't fly here. No one will be impressed by an opportunity to meet the guys. Those bottom-feeding |f*ck|s in Spitalfield can do their own promotion for all I care. If I had been a moderator I would've deleted this. Consider yourself warned.
                    ~Steve

Edit: http://www.lightblueextra.com/forums/index...topic=1644&st=0 (for those who don't understand).
                    My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

the show ruled
                      "Live every week like it's Shark Week"

Comment

someone wrapped up a skinned goats head and put it in spitalfields dressing room
                        I have to go, my french bread pizza dinged.

Comment

That's what you get when your band starts having a "dressing room."
                          Finish the book, George.

Comment

Working...
                          X