Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

02.13.04 - Defiance, Ohio / Spoonboy / Conductor..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02.13.04 - Defiance, Ohio / Spoonboy / Conductor..

FEBRUARY 13TH
    2707 W. Haddon
    Chicago!
    $3/4?
    time .. who the |f*ck| knows, this is punk rock, not like it's gonna start on time anyway

DEFIANCE, OHIO (from uh, Ohio, |f*cking| punk rock DIY! http://terrorware.com)
    SPOONBOY (from Indiana, on tour with Defiance, Ohio |f*cking| sweeeet)
    THE CONDUCTOR (of Chicago-fame. i love tyler, that's all that matters. come check these kids out)

+1tba maybe

errr, of course I mean the 12th!! Thursday night!!

Comment

NATHAN CROWLEY IS PLAYING, TOO!!

Comment

isn't that the hyper viper guys house? i have to have a talk with those kids. They wanted to set up a show with us then we never hammered out a date or anything. Do you live there too or are you just friends with them?
        bigwetbutts.com

Comment

yes sir, that is their house. i don't live there, just doing this show there. you should come and talk to them!

i think you emailed me about a show, i'll get back to you. really quick. especially if you come to this!

Comment

Originally posted by daaaarla@Jan 26 2004, 01:34 AM
            yes sir, that is their house. i don't live there, just doing this show there. you should come and talk to them!

i think you emailed me about a show, i'll get back to you. really quick. especially if you come to this!
            yeah i did. it was about the van johnson/kodan armada show which appears to be all booked up. rats.
            bigwetbutts.com

Comment

ah, sorry about that. i have a few good shows coming around in march, i'll make sure to put you on one or two.

Comment

Seriously, I can't believe you kids have no love for Defiance, Ohio. Retarded. What do I have to do here? Get THURSDAY to headline? (And I can do that, they live by me in Jersey. BUT WHO THE |f*ck| WANTS THEM???)

C'mon, these kids are |f*cking| what the DIY scene is all about. Support them.

Comment

Originally posted by daaaarla@Jan 26 2004, 01:01 PM
                  ah, sorry about that. i have a few good shows coming around in march, i'll make sure to put you on one or two.
                  thanks. we will bake you cookies. it will be worth it.
                  bigwetbutts.com

Comment

kdjflskdjflkejfoine

Comment

THURSDAY??? They are about as "DIY" as i like to get around here...
                      THE BEARD STAYS...
                      YOU GO.

Comment

thursday is the worst.

anyway

tonight! tonight! come! bring friends! and if you tell me you came because you read it on here or saw it on a flyer, you get 1 dollar off!

Comment

dear babe: if you live in NJ, get Shattered Realm out here. i've never heard of Defiance, Ohio, so like most good lil' boys, i don't care.

Comment

yelling at people for not wanting to go to see bands they've never heard of is not going to help you.
                            if you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Comment

Working...
                            X