02.13.04 - Depaul University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02.13.04 - Depaul University

DePaul Non-Profit Productions presents...

friday february 13, 2004

PLAN OF ATTACK (you know 'em, you love 'em)

IN MEDIAS RES (amazing STL band ala Gang Of Four or Fugazi. these guys should be huge)

THE STARE (garage/indie punk 'n roll, a member of Written In The Sand)

STEP ON IT (STL hardcore ala CARRY ON, PANIC. fast as |f*ck| with heavy breakdowns!)

CARDIAC ARREST (STL hardcore punk ala Gordon Solie Mofos)

BLOOD DUMPSTER (noise is for heroes, music is for zeroes)

7:30 PM - unfortunately there will be no surprise guest band from england that would be fitting for the occasion but there might be some "spilling blood without reason" if kids get rowdy during POA?

at DePaul University
    McGaw Hall - room 130 (in basement)
    802 W. Belden - Chicago, IL - 60614

thanks!

mark

hacked_to_chunks@hotmail.com

PS- i know its a lot of bands on the show, but cardiac arrest & step on it will literally be playing for 8 minutes each and blood dumpster is gonna keep it short too. is that |f*ck|tard kyle still in that band? god i hope so. i never see him.

In Media Res are coming up here? Awesome... they're one of my favorite Missouri bands... I've seen them only like twice... they play only about a 15 minute set, but every moment is awesome. They have so much energy and are just a whole lot of fun to watch.
    ~Steve
    My signature know only consists of quotes from LBE members because I suck at life:

"Indie rock hair and fashion sense are the result of a million terrible ideas gangbanging, without protection, in the minds of easily-influenced nar nars." - Jose

"Masturbation is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle." - Jimbo

"Pat ******* is a social construct"- Todd Knife

Comment

Originally posted by mark hurst@Jan 12 2004, 06:37 PM
      assuming Ryan is in this band still, there is also a member of Killed in Action in this band.
      :starwars:

O RLY?

Comment

yeah, i totally forgot about ryan, i assume he's still in the band. he's the singer.

IMR is probably my favorite STL band, and i'll probably insist that they play longer than 15 minutes when they play at depaul.

Comment

Originally posted by mark hurst@Jan 12 2004, 06:37 PM
          DePaul Non-Profit Productions presents...

friday february 13, 2004

PLAN OF ATTACK (you know 'em, you love 'em)

IN MEDIAS RES (amazing STL band ala Gang Of Four or Fugazi. these guys should be huge)

STEP ON IT (STL hardcore ala CARRY ON, PANIC. fast as |f*ck| with heavy breakdowns!)

CARDIAC ARREST (STL hardcore punk ala Gordon Solie Mofos)

BLOOD DUMPSTER (noise is for heroes, music is for zeroes)

7:30 PM - unfortunately there will be no surprise guest band from england that would be fitting for the occasion but there might be some "spilling blood without reason" if kids get rowdy during POA?

at DePaul University
          McGaw Hall - room 130 (in basement)
          802 W. Belden - Chicago, IL - 60614

thanks!

mark

hacked_to_chunks@hotmail.com

PS- i know its a lot of bands on the show, but cardiac arrest & step on it will literally be playing for 8 minutes each and blood dumpster is gonna keep it short too. is that |f*ck|tard kyle still in that band? god i hope so. i never see him.
          bump
          RAINING BRICKS "Trashed"

EXPIRED YOUTH DEMO

Comment

How long of a set is POA going to play?
            http://thesamurai.spymac.net/images/dancingbear.gifhttp://jeantranquille.sensiswebworks...s/pic02843.gif
            We can dance if we want to.

Comment

Probably about 20 minutes.

Comment

you should move this show to my classroom so i dont have to miss it

sac 294 see you there
                I have to go, my french bread pizza dinged.

Comment

Working...
                X