Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7.15.11 Hewhocorrupts, 7000 Dying Rats, Plague Bringer, The Muzzler @ Beat Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.15.11 Hewhocorrupts, 7000 Dying Rats, Plague Bringer, The Muzzler @ Beat Kitchen

Friday, July 15th, 2011

Hewhocorrupts
    7000 Dying Rats
    Plague Bringer
    The Muzzler
    Paucities

9pm. $8. 17+
    2100 W Belmont,
    Chicago

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=199913066721010

Comment

yo i iz there!
      and some other things

Comment

This show was a lot of fun. The combination of bands was like every show hwc played in chicago from 2003 to 2007 or so. Lots of mutually exclusive groups of friends mixed together to form a mass of good friends and good times.

How about that transvestite? Before he/she got all moshed and sweaty, I honestly mistook it for a lady.
        < Total psycho

Comment

Good to finally hear an opinion about this gig from someone. i didnt see the travestite. But yeah, fucking intense shit.

Comment

Nobody reviews shows anymore.

How was dudefest for you, eddie? I remember it being really hot and getting into an argument with a smack head after he was denied a 2nd swig of my coke. I had fun with you guys in that bar down the street. Toneys story about the cracker barrel ruled.
            < Total psycho

Comment

yeah. that story was awesome. it was also awesome how i named every morbid angel record in a row, but thats actually not that hard when i think about it.

Comment

When Durkin smashed that black skull with the butterfly wings, I think I saw a guy with a tribal tattoo shed a tear. Was that the drummer from fallout boy or mark mc coy?
                < Total psycho

Comment

some pix my gf took:

< Total psycho

Comment

my personal fav (besides the ones of blum and voss bros)
                    Last edited by Jay Z; 08-10-2011, 03:05 AM.
                    < Total psycho

Comment

upon further inspection, the guy who was crying was jaffray.
                      < Total psycho

Comment

Sweet dudes! Although Kyleric's BBQ was awesome, Im glad I left to go to this show.
                        I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

Working...
                        X