7.16.2010 Czar and Mara @ Cobra for FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.16.2010 Czar and Mara @ Cobra for FREE

Hello friends and acquaintances. Some friends of mine and I put on free heavy metal and rock'n'roll shows at Debonair on tuesdays. We now are also putting on free heavy metal and rock'n'roll shows at Cobra Lounge on fridays. this coming friday, another friend of mine, Brian, will be playing in his band Czar along with another band called Mara. Cobra Lounge is on Ashland one block north of Lake, the night begins around 10pm, and there is no cover. Good times.

Why only 2 bands?
    and some other things

Comment

wish i could go
      I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

Not sure on the two bands. Maybe so all the Unholy Empire guys will get a chance to DJ?

Also, given the time and location, this will be a great opportunity to heckle dudes in cutoffs as they leave Pitchfork.
        "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
        "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

DEALSCANCELED
          "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos

Comment

your email just blew my mind. hipster backlash! uhmazing!

Comment

pitchfork ruins everything
              "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

You guys are typing this from Pitchfork, aren't you?

Comment

pitchfork is a state of mind
                  "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

if pitchfork means sitting pantless on a couch in blasting ac. yes.

also surfing http://girlcameramirror.tumblr.com/ (hint: nsfw)

Comment

deal's canceled!!!

Comment

yeah, unfortunately this ended up getting cancelled due to Cobra Lounge not having the right zoning and permits for live entertainment OR the back bar. Pitchfork basically caused the city of chicago to start looking into area businesses. however we will re-schedule. soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X