X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• die antwoord 7/14 doubledoor

check it
    ...on weed

they are a joke band, right? are they self-aware or just really cracked out?
    These questions have been a long time coming...
    do people actually listen to this band and look forward to new songs or albums or are they kind of like lawnmower deth, one of those bands that people champion because they have this pathetic charm?

aaron

ps. i am sure i listen to equally terrible shit (especially these days) so i am not trying to be malicious, i'd just want someone to justify spending $30.00 to see 'ninja rap' (that's not TMNT). go ninja, go ninja go, go ninja, go ninja go.
    my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

that girl is just so unusual looking. i have a weird thing for her.
      < Total psycho

Comment

it is what it is.

if you need it explained, it's not for you, and that's totally fine.

and tickets are $20. not that it matters, because i would have paid $30 without complaining.
        ...on weed

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Z View Post
          that girl is just so unusual looking. i have a weird thing for her.
          Ditto.

Comment

Ill go just to try and touch that girls vag.
            bigwetbutts.com

Comment

don't be shocked when your fingers get bitten.

aaron
              my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

aaron, from what i gather they are sort of performance artists. it's not really a joke but it's not their real personas either. look up max normal tv "total fuck up" on youtube. same people, totally different schtick.

wish i could go to this.
                www.ferrethandjobs.com

Comment

Working...
                X