Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010.06.16- Barn Burner (metal blade), Raise The Red Lantern, The Muzzler @ Ronnys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010.06.16- Barn Burner (metal blade), Raise The Red Lantern, The Muzzler @ Ronnys

Wednesday, June 16th, 2010

Barn Burner (Metal Blade Recs)
    Raise the Red Lantern
    The Muzzler
    The Witches Tit (mbrs of Dead Bird)

@ Ronnys
    2101 n. California
    Chicago, IL

8pm. 21+

we played with the witches tit @ doug's rockhouse last summer. the sound guy told john, chris, and i that he was headed to prison in a few days. so we proceeded to let jay fuck with him about the monitors in hopes that there would be some sort of crime committed.

also, two people paid.

Comment

yeah, i know that sound guy. the reason he went to jail is because he attacked a band for not drawing enough. that venue is cursed.

Comment

also, everyone who works at doug's used to work at riley's rockhouse (incase anyone was interested).

Comment

which employee of doug's did coke off the vomit covered toilet at riley's?

Comment

I saw some awesome shows at Riley's, including Poison the Well and Cryptopsy. That was the show where almost everyone left after Poison the Well because they were really popular at the time, and the singer from Cryptopsy got super pissed off after the show. Ask Shane about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tom View Post
              which employee of doug's did coke off the vomit covered toilet at riley's?
              that was probably the general manager.

Comment

Originally posted by hoffa View Post
                I saw some awesome shows at Riley's, including Poison the Well and Cryptopsy. That was the show where almost everyone left after Poison the Well because they were really popular at the time, and the singer from Cryptopsy got super pissed off after the show. Ask Shane about it.
                I heard a pretty awesome story about Shane stage diving last night.

Comment

saw some great riley's shows as well: Dying Fetus, Destruction, Skinless, Arch Enemy/God Forbid, to name a few. Also, i was there one night where Deicide didnt show up and the place was pissed.

Comment

bump. tomorrow. anyone at tom's bday tonite at debonair will most likely receive a flyer!

Comment

bump! tonite

Comment

the Deicide show where they didn't show up, I believe, was when Downers Grove deathmetallers RELLIK were supposed to open up for Deicide and were real stoked about it. they told me Riley's paid Deicide $3000 up front for the show and then they never showed up. amazing.

Comment

makes me want to book a tour, pretending to be deicide.

"ya, hey. this is deicide. sure just send us 3 grand. ok see ya in february!"
                          < Total psycho

Comment

tom, that's actually exactly how it went down.

Comment

Working...
                            X