No announcement yet.

2009.12.29 - Empty Bottle - Czar, Blood of the Tyrant, Chicago Trash Ensemble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009.12.29 - Empty Bottle - Czar, Blood of the Tyrant, Chicago Trash Ensemble

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ The Empty Bottle
    1035 N. Western Ave.
    Chicago, IL

Time: 9 PM
    Cost: $5

Czar
    Blood of the Tyrant
    Chicago Thrash Ensemble

For those who don't have to work on Wednesday, don't mind working hungover, are itching to get away from family, or are looking for something more metal than the Jelly of the Month Club for Christmas, we are stoked to be playing this frostbitten show.

"One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
    "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

The actual poster has December spelled correctly.

Comment

Speaking of misspellings, the Facebook event I initially created had y'all billed as Chicago Trash Ensemble. Woops.

And while we're on the subject of minor mishaps, Hoffa, you should ask Jimmy about how I accidentally goosed Hadley at Luc's party last night. She looks a lot like Cary from behind in that they both have red hair, both were wearing black dresses, and I was seasonally drunk.

Should be a fun show!
      Last edited by Brian; 12-13-2009, 04:41 PM. Reason: the goose
      "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos

Comment

That's amazing!!!

Comment

Recommended!

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/Event?oid=1267275

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
            Speaking of misspellings, the Facebook event I initially created had y'all billed as Chicago Trash Ensemble. Woops.
            Just like the thread subject. Thanks for caring.

Comment

Double woops. At least I'm consistent in my being a bad speller.

Comment

Tonight!

Comment

Haha, nice shout out to Chiral. I imagine that's in your band bio?

I am trying like hell to make it to this, but after being sick almost the entire month of December and just recently feeling back to almost normal, there is a possibility that I either picked up the flu or ate something I shouldn't have yesterday while traveling back to Chicago from DC. Sonofabitch. Not happy about this. I may need to be much closer to my own toilet than that horrifying one at the bottle tonight. Ugh.
                  "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

Chiral is mentioned on our myspace page, but nothing about how we sounded. I'd give Monica Kendrick the benefit of the doubt, since she knows her Chicago rock shit.

Feel better, Todd. I hear frostbitten metal helps.

Comment

if i didnt have work tomorrow i'd go to this. haven't seen czar yet.

Comment

bummer. the show should be over by 12:30, if not earlier.

Comment

Chiral is mentioned on our myspace page, but nothing about how we sounded. I'd give Monica Kendrick the benefit of the doubt, since she knows her Chicago rock shit.

Feel better, Todd. I hear frostbitten metal helps.
                          I'm inclined to agree that Monica Kendrick knows her Chicago rock shit, solely because she mentioned our old band and didn't say that we sucked.

I kinda got the chills now, I think. Uh oh. Between this and the pissbutt I doubt I'm going to make it. Sorry dude, I really wanted to come out and support the scene, and also maybe sign an autograph or two for Monica Kendrick. Dammit.
                          "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

Big thanks to all the kickass bros who came out.

Comment

This show ruled. Almost 200 people! Insane!!

Comment

Working...
                              X