• 2009.07.24 - Hate, Crazy Stallion, Destroy the Foundation, Like Rats

Friday July 24th

Hate (7" record release)
    Crazy Stallion
    Regrets
    Destroy The Foundation
    Like Rats

9pm │ The Mutiny │ 2428 N. Western Ave. │ FREE

california blue line, western blue line, fullerton exit 47A off 90, fullerton bus, western bus, milwaukee bus, ride your bike, etc. it's free and a friday. there is no excuse to not be there raging.

pick up a record.

thanks.
    Last edited by cjl; 07-08-2009, 11:12 AM. Reason: Brendan's B-day Bash, Dupage Fest 2009, Friday Night Dives, etc.

DuPage Fest?

aaron
    my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

sweet. i thought i made it up or something.
      ...on weed

Comment

this is huge

seriously
        "I mean, I got scruples with genocide, but get a few beers in me, and hey, who knows..." -Wendell

////Running Downhill

Comment

destroy the foundation with mike and toddd and derrick?
          i missed that

aaron
          my brother and i bought our mom a Metallica "Metal Up Your Ass Shirt" for her birthday (or easter) when we were like 12. she literally started crying at what her sons had become, then she proceeded to cut the shirt up right in front of us. it was brilliant and sad.

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

DTF is finaldi, jay, and mike lorr

Comment

also, I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
                destroy the foundation with mike and toddd and derrick?
                i missed that

aaron
                I'm pretty sure your thinking of that band they did with Dave 48.

www.myspace.com/destroythefoundation

Comment

this is autoerotica?

haha.
                  aaron

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
                    this is autoerotica?

haha.
                    aaron
                    HA!!!!

Comment

this is auto-ghey-tion
                      ...on weed

Comment

i never heard/ saw them but Mike sez they were huge in the quad cities.

Comment

i think my favorite part about anybody involved with frontside is how huge they thought frontside was.

todd told us a story about when they (automation) went to play a show in the quad cities and as they were pulling up to the place, derrick looked around the kids in the parking lot and said, "they probably recognize the frontside van."

then i think i heard somewhere that craigz had all of the frontside cd's sent back to him. all of them. like, they didn't sell a single cd. that's so funny and sad at the same time.

i could be wrong about the cd's thing...but i doubt it.
                          ...on weed

Comment

i went with Frontside when they played with Bane in the QC and even though Frontside was the opener, kids went apeshit for them, like doing flips off the stage and everything; it was packed when they went on - though i don't think i sold any merch for them. it was snowing balls that night and they made me drive dave's van home!

aaron

thank you abbas and pat.

Comment

they sold one cd. it's in a box in my basement labeled "brandon's misc. crap". i never knew my brother has such questionable taste in music. my image of him is completely blown.

i will probably go to this show because the flier is sweet...and try not to get as fucked up as i always seem to every time i go to the mutiny.
                              www.ferrethandjobs.com

Comment

Working...
                              X