No announcement yet.

2009.03.25 - YOUNG WIDOWS + MILLIONS + MY DISCO + LOTO BALL SHOW, BEAT KITCHEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009.03.25 - YOUNG WIDOWS + MILLIONS + MY DISCO + LOTO BALL SHOW, BEAT KITCHEN

Wednesday, March 25th
    YOUNG WIDOWS
    MILLIONS (RECORD RELEASE!!)
    MY DISCO
    LOTO BALL SHOW

Doors @ 9:00 pm | Show @ 9:30 pm
    Tickets: $8.00 Adv. / $10.00 Dos. | 21 & Over

BEAT KITCHEN is at BELMONT and HOYNE near DAMEN

I would have totally went to this is I had known about it. Way to post it day of.
    bigwetbutts.com

Comment

my disco was amazing.

travis bean documentarians were there too.

young widows have giant emperor cabs now that look like child beds.

first band sounded like a circus.

i also met 'pat who was in don cab for a while'. i'm bringing his namedropping to a whole new level. CYBER.

Comment

The travis bean documentary guys might be filming my amp right now, which is being borrowed by my friend Rich to play his TB 500 through.

I'm kind of wondering how long this documentary is going to be/how much cutting room floor material they're going to have, if they are filming my friend Rich playing his TB 500 through my amp right now.
        "Unfortunately, it appears that we were erroneous in this analysis as well," he added. "Even minor fender-benders seem to cause motorists wearing neckbelts to have their entire heads forcibly ripped from their torsos, landing in the front seat to the shocked screams of terrified onlookers."

Comment

they didn't know a bunch of bands who exclusively use tb's. so i had to send them an email with a bunch of links.

and they wanted to see my bean but i had to work.

it'll be interesting to see what it's like at the end. like mostly makers? players? misc? video of plastic bags in the air?

Comment

Working...
          X