2008.12.21 DJ STARE DECISIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008.12.21 DJ STARE DECISIS

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/tony********/tonyreading-3.jpg[/IMG]
    Originally posted by xavii

Comment

these come at the best of times. unfortunately, i don't always show up. i'll be there this time, though.
      Originally posted by Brody Strellin
      its time to give my Life to the Lord for his safe handlingment

http://hissnlissn.com

Comment

Oh man, I won't be able to come back until at least Monday.
        Never go with a hippie to a second location.

Comment

We're playing a show but I would like to sneak out and try to see some shit. Hopefully I'll be all drunk
          and some other things

Comment

I'll try to make it out to this. It's been too long since I've gone out for one of these.
            Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

I can't go, but dude, I wish I could. Sweet flyer. Dave take that picture?
              Beware the mighty Septopus
              What a dandy guy
              He lives on top of the submarine
              And he's always eating pies
              He's always eating pies up there
              And throwing festivals
              He's the grandest guy in town
              With seven testicles

Comment

Scott did.

I'll be in Alabama.
                “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

i might go...i probably work early monday morning, so the bartender giving me free shots of whiskey again will be out of the question.

was the misspelling of 'holiday' on purpose?
                  www.ferrethandjobs.com

Comment

Dude, he has a masters in English. INTENT IS EVERYTHING.
                    “Agents are just for selling bad players. The big clubs come straight to me.”

Comment

I'll be there.
                      I collect spores, mold, and fungus.

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyjd View Post

was the misspelling of 'holiday' on purpose?

My editor asked me the same question before we went to print.
                        Originally posted by xavii

Comment

of course it was

162 games of Aaron Rowand hitting 56 homers in a year .

Comment

I'll see your sharp ass on Sunday. Don't fuck this up, Tony.
                            "One time, Brian brought a parade of juggalos to the Sportsplex like the Pied Piper" -Cosmos
                            "Smallen up that ballsack you web-cocked fuck" -Cary

Comment

Dusty, can I get a ride home from this? It's coooooold outside!
                              Your girlfriend/boyfriend asks you if 'you wanna go? you wanna go' in a thick canadian accent. Explain your following actions in detail. I'd move around her slowly and surely, dropping my gloves and mask, reach in and pull her close, taking care to slide her sweater over her head all in one smooth motion. I'd soften her up with some blows to the head before I went to work on her midsection. I'm reckless with the way I land my hits. She'll go down first, but I'll go down longest.

Comment

Working...
                              X